How will online marketing help me?
Choosing one of our digital marketing packages, and DesignQ as your preferred digital marketing specialist, ensures your business will be equipped with the latest online marketing practices to help grow your business, drive more leads, more sales and more customers.
We work with elite brands every day so we understand competitive markets, and can offer basic traffic-generating packages and high-end customised digital marketing packages.
We can also build you a brand new website or update and optimise an existing one to ensure your digital marketing campaign delivers the best results for your business.
How do we do it?
At DesignQ, we take a comprehensive, consultative approach to your digital marketing. We work with you on a personal level to ensure our campaigns are tailored specifically to your business. By working together, we will increase your online presence, leading to business success.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Initial business & website analysis
- Keyword research & analysis
- Competitor analysis
- On-page optimisation
- Link building
- Directory & sitemap submission
- Article creation & submission
- Social bookmarking
- Assessment & monitoring
- Monthly reporting
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & any other social accounts setup
- Creation of suitable graphics for your social media accounts
- Posting of relevant news items and linking back to your website
- Engaging with your audience and responding to any comments
- Creation and management of any advertising campaigns
- Monthly reporting
- Setup Mailchimp (or similar) account
- Design email template
- Setup subscription form on website
- Create and send monthly email campaigns
- Monthly reporting
We deliver measurable results that will increase your website traffic and online revenue. We share our research and expertise with you along the way. Using the latest tools and technology, we’ll show you which parts of your website attract the most engagement. We also keep you informed of your progress allowing you to track your success along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Paid Ads
It’s important to focus on a variety of strategies simply because opportunities for digital marketing are increasing as target audiences visit more online platforms. Today, a single-minded approach to digital marketing will exclude large portions of an audience, preventing a site from remaining competitive. Digital marketing must be a comprehensive approach that focuses on site optimization, social media, lead generation, inbound marketing, content creation, and much more.
How much time will need to be invested each month to help my Digital Marketing efforts or improve my Google rankings?
You’ll need to invest at least one hour per week for each of the digital marketing strategies that your campaign will focus on, which should include social marketing, blogging, link building, and pay-per-click advertising, amongst others. The specific number of hours invested per month in a digital marketing campaign will largely depend on your industry competition.
Yes! No matter how large or small, if you have a business, you need a website.
And if you need a website – and you want it to help you make money – you need marketing.
If you don’t plan to take orders, reservations, or even customer questions on your website, it still has a role to play. Google uses information from your site to answer queries from users on mobile devices traveling near your business.
Content marketing comes with several benefits that help companies grow, including the following:
- Expand brand awareness by providing value for your target audience.
- Foster trust and build credibility by delivering informative content.
- Fill your sales pipeline with quality leads through targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Conduct lead nurturing campaigns to move leads through the buyer's journey.
The content you create and provide for your audience is valuable when you build an effective strategy around each potential touchpoint of your customers.